Welcome to Stambaugh Aviation|
Stambaugh Aviation is one of the largest independent Commercial Jet Maintenance, Repair, Modification, Overhaul and Aircraft Storage service providers in the United States.
Stambaugh Aviation FAA Repair Station EB1R107K (EASA 145.4893)|
Stambaugh Aviation's Brunswick, GA/GLYNCO facility has over 85,000 square feet of covered hangar space and over 10 acres of ramp space.
Stambaugh maintains 2 maintenance hangars as well as a dedicated 1-bay strip and 1-bay paint hangar. All hangars contain NFPA approved pre-activated fire suppression systems. In addition, to hanger space Stambaugh Aviation has back shop support available, sheet metal, hydraulic, avionic, composite, NDT, etc...
Stambaugh Aviation's Operation Specifications
- Class III (all aircraft under 12,500 lbs) & IV (all aircraft over 12,500 lbs) Airframe Rating.
- Power plant Authorization to perform inspections, removal and installation, accessory and components R&R, adjustments, etc... up to overhaul on all engines installed on class three and four airframes.
- Mechanical Accessories Class 1 and Limited Accessories listed in the FAA approved capabilities list (Switlick life saving appliances and many other components).
- Transponder and Altimeter testing, inspection and certification.
- Non destructive testing (Mag Particle, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current and Liquid Penetrant)
- Aircraft painting.
Commercial Aircraft Stambaugh Aviation has Provided Contract Maintenance
- Airbus A319, A320
- Boeing B707, 717, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767
- British Aerospace BAE 146, Bac 1-11, J 31, J 41
- McDonnell Douglas DC 8, 9, 10, MD-80, -90, -11
- Canadair Canadair RJ
- Lockheed L188, L382, C130
- Fokker F-27, F-28, F-100
- Saab Saab 340
- Aerospaitiale ATR 42, 72